Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

OBLIVION

So, I started replaying Oblivion last night. And by replaying, I mean that I deleted all of my characters that had gotten to various stages in the game, but never with any decent progress along the story line.

So now I'm working on a character who will actually experience the events in the game.

I don't think I've even gotten half-way through the main story ever. And I've put in 200+ hours I would guess. For a $20 game.

Its a really fun game. I mean, sometimes NPC allies are the dumbest, but its still really fun.

I've found that mages are really overpowered, so I'm playing one of them this time through.

But I realized that Warriors get to wear the coolest armor, wield the coolest weapons (can you say Dai-Katana? yes you can!) and carry loads more loot.

I've played a subtlety character before, but that isn't really my style. I mean, the sneaking around, killing someone dead and grabbing their treasure is fun, but if I want to do any straight combat, I'm screwed because my stealth and lockpicking got me to a high level and the mobs can two shot me.

Anyways, OBLIVION!

And this is related to WoW cause Kologarn says that. Yeah WoW references!

No comments:

Post a Comment