Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Open the Floodgates

I have to say that this is all wonderful.
I'll likely be linking to WoW.com alot these next few days as that is where I get my information.

Anways, over the next few days, we will be seeing Cataclysm this, Cataclysm that, Apocalypse here, Doom there. And it will be LOVELY.

Today's post is going to be fairly short and forward looking.

Over the next two days I'm gonna be covering what I want to see in the pre-cata events and in Cataclysm itself. Primarily I'll be talking about npc progress and physical world events.

So in case you didn't know, the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Expansion Friends and Family Alpha has begun.

Additionally, MMO Champion has gone out and collected hundreds of images, models, maps and data.

*returns to hitting the refresh button*

No comments:

Post a Comment