Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Deathwing Kills Snape!

So I was talking with a friend about the Cataclysm spoilers and at one point he shouts "Deathwing kills Snape."

It was hilarious.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything, but I have a question for all'y'all. Should I continue posting the images daily, or (once firm data is released) should I go around Azeroth and give you a couple zones each day that will be drastically changed in Cataclysm?

Also, do you feel insulted when you get a short post?

2 comments:


  1. Should you have to consume alcoholic beverage, you ought to do it right moderately and do not take in before you decide to workout, because this will definitely damage your stableness, coordination, as well as your judgment. Take into account your well-being and just how you do exercises - and you may start to look at matters from a completely new standpoint.
    buy fifa 14 coins

    Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

    ReplyDelete