Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Useless items.

This includes everything I have on my paladin except for my Charger, Violet Protodrake and my t9 prot and ret sets.

To be specific:

  1. Pieces from T1, T2, T3, T6.
  2. Pieces from season 7, 8.
  3. Pieces from the lv60 PvP paladin gear.
  4. Cool looking items creating a Pirate equipment set.
  5. Cool looking items creating a 'reaper' set.
  6. Other cool looking items creating a lack of bank space.
  7. Other cool-effect items also creating a lack of bank space and cool effects.
  8. Items from all the holidays. All of everything.
  9. 53 other mounts, including several flying mounts, several epic ground, and a few regular ground mounts.
  10. 66 Vanity pets, some of them do indeed do cool stuff, but the majority of them just follow me. And look cute, but thats not the point here.
  11. 14 or so tabards (maybe 15 or 16 at this time).
  12. Items that I've bought because they are cool- like the train set, and the train wrecker.
  13. 20 odd titles, maybe more by now.

But seriously, these are a huge reason of why I play this game, because there is so much random junk that I do not really need, but would love to have anyways.

Yeah, you got a list of all the things I have that don't do anything for a post today. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment