Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good lord

I have a problem.

On the 23rd of June, 2010, my Rogue was 39 (maybe 38).

That same day he hit 40.

By the 26th of June, 2010, Ziyzik had hit level 50.

By the 27th, he had reached 55.

So, I have a problem. I'm leveling at what even I consider to be a ridiculous rate. I got Ziyzik up to 31 using a friend with Recruit-A-Friend. When you recruit somebody, for every two levels they gain (up to level 60) they can give one of your toons (who is a lower level) one level.

So, I have learned my class in the intervening 24 levels since then- I'm not a complete noob.

What is weird is how quickly I'm leveling. I very rarely have to stop and eat (high dodge/parry+Lifeblood).

It is not really shocking to get 1-10 on your first day of a toon- but those earliest levels are only minutes long. Even 1-20 isn't that difficult, it can easily be done in three days.

But 40-50 should take (imo) a day and a half /played. At the very least.

Anyways... I need to get back to leveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment