Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Alt Runs

So, recently I've been granted the privilege of running ICC-10 on my Warlock with a friendly guild. This Guild has managed to finish ICC-10 (on normal mode) and I'm in on their alt-friendly Sunday runs.

Originally I had signed up looking for tricks that they use on bosses that TOC has trouble downing. However, both weeks I have gotten 3-4 epics in the three hour runs. I've also gotten to Honored with the Ashen Verdict.

But most importantly I have learned a couple tricks for a few fights and have had experience with a few more.

I've been doing so well off the alt-runs that I've been considering starting up some for TOC. However, we don't quite have enough active raiders who are geared for ICC or ToC, we don't like Uld, so we would start off with Naxx and stuff.

It will be interesting to see what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment