Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Dungeon System

From the perspective of a Rogue.

I decided to start playing my rogue again, just for little bit, for entertainments sake.

I've tricked him out with a couple of heirlooms with Fiery Weapon on em, so he looks really cool.

Anyways, I do alright DPS, although I have a looooooooooong way to go before I get the combo point thing mastered. I feel like I'm always out of energy so I'm just meleeing the mob. And when I do have energy, I don't have enough to get combo points and use a finisher. But, I'm learning and having fun so thats good.

I can go around the mobs and pickpocket a bunch of them which is always good fun.

And then when the tank overpulls, I can Vanish and sneak off. If I get found I can sprint away and shadowmeld into stealth, and sneak off some more.

I have low repair bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment