Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Elder Gods

Tonight I tried to summon Cthulhu.

I'A I'A CTHULHU FHATGN!

We had runes, pentagrams, chants and various rituals. It was amazing. Tentacles were (are) everywhere.

Anyways, there are some old gods in WoW too.

Primarily there is Cthun. He was around in Classic WoW, awaiting you at the end of AQ40. He is this giant eye that shoots tentacles out of the ground. He then eats you and you have to fight your way out of his stomach.

There were other gods, especially the troll gods, prevalent in both Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman. However, those aren't ancient gods. They're fairly new.

Then in Wrath we had Yogg'Saron. He's a big baddies with lots of eyes. I've never seen him myself, but he's evil and big.

Finally, with Cataclysm upcoming, we have Uldum and more old gods. It is in the desert (Similar to AQ) and as structure similarities with Ulduman and Ulduar.

No comments:

Post a Comment