Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Directory installed

I've finally figured out how to post other pages. At the top of the page, below the title, you can see a link to the Directory.

Right now the Directory has minimal directions, but over time, when I have the patience, I will collect other pieces that should be brought together in a similar fashion.

Other pages similar to the Directory will be added, including the (eventually) full leveling guide for each class (as far as I can go with that). It is also possible that I will add other parts.

As another side note, I have achieved over 100 unique visitors to the site, a milestone of which I am proud.

Finally, this post is an experiment in Html, wherein I'm trying some other code. It is quite possible that you will not see anything special, but there may be more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment