Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Patch is Upon Us!

Patch 3.3.3 is finally here! Woohoo for BGs!

The patch doesn't contain too much that excites me a whole lot, but I do enjoy the BG changes.

As soon as I got on, I queued for a random BG and got Strand of the Ancients.

I got 100 HKs, we won, and I got a resulting 7k Honor.

I followed that up with two Arathi Basin Losses, which each netted me about 5 HKs and a net of 800 Honor.

I turned in my old Marks of Honor and finished up my Lv 60 PvP set, now all I need is another 15k Honor for my Lv-60 2H sword, and then 250k Honor for all five honor mounts. Then I'll try and get the Alterac Valley mount, which will require more honor.

With my little experience, I plan on doing my daily BG and then farming WSG, AV or Isle of Conquest, depending where I get the most kills.

Thirdly I'll begin to spend Triumph Emblems on PvP gear so I can kill stuff betterer.

Yeah, I'll be so much betterer you will all die! DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment